By browsing and using our website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you must not use our website.
Collection of information
In order to provide the services you want, and to allow you to experience a more personalized service when you revisit us, we need to know your interests. We find these out by asking you, by reading your comments and by looking at which are the most popular areas of our sites.
We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing a registration/application form, volunteer, interest, or event forms or sending emails to us. Please do not submit your personal data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Examples of where we may collect your personal information include (without limitation):-
- If you enter a registration or event form we ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone and other personal information. This is so we can run the registration effectively, provide you details about event/program, and/or better understand the constituents in which we are serving.
- If you make a donation or purchase an event ticket from us we may ask for information including your name, e-mail address, billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number to be contacted regarding an event, program, or donation. These details allow us to process things efficiently.
If you use our “Email Sign-Up” service, we ask for a contact name and email address. We then send an automatic, e-mail confirming your sign-up and enlisting you on our interest emails. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from those emails at anytime. You may also email email@example.com and ask that it be deleted.
Collection of other information
Use of your information
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any user seeking to share with 21CL any confidential, personal, or otherwise sensitive information may call us directly at (404) 373-7441.
Children under the age of 13 should not disclose personal information through the Site. In compliance with the Children’s online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), 21CL will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):-
- personalize your visits to the site and developing the design and style of the site to improve our services to you;
- to inform you about the latest changes to our website, or programs, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- communication (and personalizing such communication) with you from 21st Century Leaders and from other reputable and trustworthy third parties (if you have agreed to such);
- informing you if you have been selected for any special experiences or awards;
- compiling customer reviews;
- for market research purposes;
- to prevent you from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on our sites;
- to enable third parties to carry out statistical analyses’, technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioral preferences to manage online advertising;
- for strategic development;
- for any purpose required by law or regulation; and
- for accounting purposes.
We may provide third parties, at our discretion, with certain aggregate statistical data about your use of our websites, which data may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of user. It will not include information that could personally identify you.
With your consent, we may supply personal information to third parties.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of 21st Century Leaders.
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other organizational interests.
Safeguards and Security
21st Century Leaders reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Changing or accessing your information
Should your personal information change (e.g. your email), or if you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of your request.