Looking to join the 21st Century Leaders team? We would love to have you inspire our youth to lead. Check out the job openings below:
Join the 21CL team for our Summer Leadership Institutes. We are need of summer staffing for 4 of our one-week residential programs on college campuses across Georgia. Summer staffers will be required to pass a background check, complete mandated reporting training, and attend 21CL in-person training. Must also be available to stay in the dorms for the week long program.
Application for our summer leadership team members for our summer leadership institutes is open to any qualified person affiliated or not affiliated with 21st Century Leaders.
This position is designed for any person who thrives in a collaborative and hands-on non-profit environment. Position reports to our program department directors.
- Stipend: Monetary stipends are provided for the week duration. Room & Board is also included in during the week.
- Training: Summer Leadership Training will take place at the end of May for all summer staff and is required.
- Start Date: Immediate (or when filled) *background check required.
Qualifications & Company Culture
- Must be at least 2 years removed from high school
- Be available for 1 at least one of the 3 programs in June – choose your availability in application for 1 or up to all 4.
- Comfortable with public speaking and interacting with large and small crowds.
- The successful summer team member will have high standards of professionalism and demonstrate the ability to work as a member of a team with diverse people and function as a self-starter who can manage projects and people independently and as a team member.
- Embodies and values our five leadership qualities of being resilient, forward thinking, inclusion resourcefulness, and is service oriented.
- Youth experience is a great bonus, but not required.
- A love and appreciation for leadership development, D&I training, and having fun!
About 21st Century Leaders
21st Century Leaders, Inc. (21CL) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) expanding the number and diversity of Georgia’s future leaders by delivering long-term, multi-year leadership and talent programs to Georgia high school students while partnering with corporations and business professionals. Founded in 1989, 21CL’s mission is to connect, transform and inspire high school students across Georgia to leverage diversity, explore career opportunities, and become leaders in their schools, communities, and ultimately the workforce. www.21stcenturyleaders.org